|Robustel Catalogue||M1000 MP|
Industrial Cellular Modem.
Cost effective, compact AT command modem for M2M/IoT applications.
The Robustel Industrial Cellular Modem M1000 MP is a compact design cellular modem based on GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/ HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+ networks. It offers the state-of-the-art 2G/3G connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications, providing users with reliable data transmission.
Its standards-compliant industrial designs are available to meet different industrial application needs. Moreover, M1000 MP embeds high-performance module, and supports a serial port and a high-speed USB interface.
- Control via AT commands (Hayes 3GPP TS 27.007 and 27.005)
- Connecting TCP/IP and sending SMS via AT commands
- Supporting 1 x RS-232
- Supporting 1 x mini USB 2.0 high speed interface
- -40 to +85 °C extended operating temperature
- Robust industrial design (6 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
Industrial Cellular USB Modem.
Easily enable M2M communications with industrial design, external antenna and external power input.
Robustel GoRugged M1000 USB is a rugged cellular modem with Mini USB interface offering state-of-the-art 2G (GPRS/EDGE)/3G (HSPA)/4G (LTE) connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
- Control via AT commands
- USB 2.0 high speed interface allows it to manage and optimize the performances of 3G and 4G high-speed networks
- LTE downlink/uplink up to 100/50 Mbps
- GPS receiver optional for specified model
- Antenna diversity for improved fringe performance optional
- Comprehensive SDK and enabling drivers for Linux and Windows
- Wide range input voltages from 12 to 36 VDC and extreme operating temperature
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw